Rackspace Server Automation
As a Rackspace customer, you need to be able to manage the full lifecycle of your servers at Rackspace: not just the provisioning and decommissioning of them, but the day-to-day management of the configurations and applications on those servers, too.
ScaleXtreme provides complete cloud-based systems management. We enable you to manage your Rackspace cloud servers directly through a web browser both at the provisioning level, and inside the servers themselves.
- Connect your Rackspace account to ScaleXtreme and use it to launch new servers directly through the system
- "Live Browse" the file system on your Rackspace cloud servers and conduct a variety of operations on files, as well as look through application/package inventory on those systems
- Budget and Manage your Costs
- Monitor the performance of your Rackspace servers for key variables such as CPU, Memory, Disk, Network and Processes
- Upload scripts (shell, command shell, Powershell, etc.) into the cloud - fully version controlled and ready to run across multiple systems
- Schedule and run scripting jobs across multiple machines and record historical data
- Use the integrated ScaleXtreme App Store to get one-click access to a rich library of scripts including popular packages (JBoss, etc.) and Bitnami stacks
- And more!
Do all this through a single cloud-based, cloud management service. Instead of individually logging in to each Rackspace machine, you can use ScaleXtreme to automate many of the tasks that you would otherwise do manually.
And because ScaleXtreme is also cloud-based, you can manage your Rackspace cloud servers from anywhere, on any device through any browser.
Sign Up »